As I mentioned last week, I have partnered with Apartment Guide as an Official Apartment Guide Organizing Blogger! As an official blogger, I will be sharing articles and ideas for exploring your space, city and style over the next few months.
Today, I want to tell you a little bit more about Apartment Guide and some of the great resources they offer:
- ApartmentGuide.com is one of the most comprehensive apartment search sites on the Internet, allowing you to search by price, amenity, and location — including specific locations like colleges and military bases as well as town or city.
- Let Apartment Guide show you lists of available apartments in your desired neighborhood with up-to-date listings on its mobile application that’s always ready when you are.
- Tag @aptguide using the #Officehours hashtag on Twitter to received customized help from Apartment Guide on your apartment search.
- Apartment Guide provides an array of moving and settling in updates and tips for dwellers in any sized home. To stay one step ahead of your move, check out the Apartment Guide moving checklist.
- If you’re ready for a whole new space or are looking to move, Apartment Guide has the photos, floor plans, features and tips to help you find the perfect apartment community.
You can also follow Apartment Guide through your favorite social media networks (see above) for real-time tips and updates on making the most of your space and living on a budget!
What is the number one feature you look for when renting or buying a new home?
|Mandi Ehman is the founder and publisher behind Life Your Way and the co-author of All in Good Time, as well as a wife and the homeschooling mom to four beautiful girls. She lives with her family on a little slice of heaven in wild, wonderful West Virginia and loves coffee, chocolate, easy meals, beautiful things and minimalist spaces.|
Apartment Guide and owner Consumer Source, Inc. have partnered with bloggers like me as Official Apartment Guide Bloggers. As part of this program, I have received compensation. They have not told me what to purchase or what to say about the products used, and believe that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. Consumer Source’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.